I think it's your AT&T phone bill.
ATTM *298007890164 08003310500 GA
What is it?
In my case, the ATTM was the AT&T Mobile (cell plus ipad) bill autopay on my Visa and the numbers that followed it were the account number of the charges.
This ATTM Georgia is a scam charge. Go to your Attorney General of your state and file a complaint.
It's At&T bill
For me, this turned out to be AT&T "session based" (i.e. non-contract) wireless.
another of the 5000 variations of Att secretive charges.....call 800-288-2020 hit zero a few times and you'll wait a bit but a HUMAN will answer. :)
Can you help? What is this charge?
Also Appears on Statements As
- ATTM 177011583151DLS 0 FARMER'S BR TX
- ATTM *298031778091 08003310500 GA
- ATTM 287019890052NBI
- ATTM*287025225671NBIALPHARETTA GA
- ATTM *834111976NBI
- ATTM *834547950NBI
- ATTM *837596671
- ATTM *837596706
- ATTM *837596706NBI
- ATTM *875799552
- ATTM *834095464 08003310500 GA
- ATTM*188060752277GLR 800-331-0500 TX
- ATTM*111012706384H 800-331-0500 TX
- ATTM *834095464NBI 08003310500 GA
- ATTM *875799552NBI
- ATTM *188043311068 08003310500 TX