My credit card has been used in your stores an hour ago for an amount of 817,48 USD. It is a fraud operation. My email address is email@example.com.My visa card number ends by 0002. Can you help me to stop this fraud?
SEARS.COM 9300 335SEW DES MOINES IA
Also Appears on Statements As "SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA"
What is it?
Sears.com 9300 is a credit card scam. Report it to your credit company ASAP
My credit card has been used in your stores an hour ago. It is a fraud operation
I had charges posted fraudulently to my account on 8-11-13. They have been canceled and my credit card number replaced by Discover Card.
In response to 8/15/2013, I too made a purchase from an online smoke shop (for small cigars, not e-cigs [vapers]) on 3/26/14, and yesterday found an unauthorised charge to my BoA account on the same date, same ID (800-349-4358 IA).
I also have fell victim to this today 8-15-13 charge of 741.99 I am curiouse how they have obtained our info. i order vapor cigarettes from a few vendors, i am wondering if you also use vapor cigarettes
Looks like Sears has a rouge employee gone bad. As if we didn't have enough problems with Obama. So I get a call from Visa Fraud Prevention while I am at work asking me if I made charges to Sears. I respond no to the recording and when I look at my account guess what I see? Yup, you got it. Charges to Sears. How nice. And even nicer are the fees for insufficient funds. My plan is to contact as many agencies as I can find to report this crap. People are barely making it & some person is having a hay day on other people's expense. And if you are like most of us living from paycheck to paycheck this can be a nightmare. So I Google the 9300 WEST DES address and lo and behold I see where the problem. Somebody better email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me how they are going to fix this or I will make this my personal project to make the whole world know about this. This includes TV Stations, and complaints at the Federal and State level. It will make the BBB look like a walk in the park. You have exactly 24 hours to contact me. It is 6:37pm CT.
I had been charged $650 last month from "SEARS.COM 9300 335SEW DES MOINES IA". I reported to my American Express and replaced new card after I saw it on my ebill today.
I have been charged $214.11 today. It is a fraud. I have contacted the police
Also Appears on Statements As
- SEARS.COM 9300 WEST DES MOINUS
- SEARS.COM 9300 335SEW DES MOINES IA
- SEARS.COM 9300 W DES MOINES IA
- SEARS.COM 9300 800-676-5543
- SEARS.COM 9300 08003494358 IA
- SEARS.COM 9300 MOIN USA
- CHKCARDSEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA
- CHECKCARD SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA
- POS Debit SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA
- POS PUR SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA
- POS PURCH SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA
- POS PURCHASE SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA
- POS REFUND SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA
- PRE-AUTH SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA
- PENDING SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA
- Visa Check Card SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA MC
- Misc. Debit SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA
- CHKCARD SEARS.COM 9300 800-349-4358 IA