A call from a jail.
1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
What is it?
Charges on my account have been made on Monday the 29th without me authorizing. Definitely reporting as fraud.
As with others, I will use some of same wording... My debit card number is being used to charge calls that I did not authorize. I never authorized the use of my debit card through your agency. Cease and desist. My bank has been notified.
Your company has charged my credit card without my permission. This is fraud. I tried to contact your company this morning 1-3-2020. I spoke with a person briefly and then they hung up on me. I went into your website at 3c1tel.com and found numerous complaints from others about the same problem. This apparently is you business practice. Maybe we all should file a class action suite against you, it seems the only way to stop you. Expect it. Diana BEll
I am reporting a fraud, my VISA Credit Card ending in 5148 is being used without my permission to accept phone calls from a person in jail. I believe the phone number receiving the calls is 937-284-1059. I have asked that person to quit using my Credit Card number to receive calls from jail, but as of this date my Credit Card Statement shows that the calls have continued. PLEASE BLOCK ALL CALLS that are being made using my VISA Credit Card ending in 5148. Thank You
Also Appears on Statements As
- CHKCARD1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
- CHECKCARD 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
- POS Debit 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
- POS PUR 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
- POS PURCH 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
- POS PURCHASE 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
- POS REFUND 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
- PRE-AUTH 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
- PENDING 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
- Visa Check Card 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC MC
- Misc. Debit 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC
- CHKCARD 1TEL.COM COLLECTCALL BOC