Free Fraud Check
To check your charge names you can copy and paste them, one per line, into the box below. Your pasted text should look like this:
PANERA BREAD #688 TROY MI
STARBUCKS CORP00034140 KIRKLAND WA
TARGET 00024653 SAN DIEGO CA
AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA
Instructions to download your statement will vary from credit card to credit card; this is a general outline.
- Log into your credit card account
- Click View Statement (or Account Activity or Transactions or Whatever)
- Click Download (or download statement or whatever)
- Choose the maximum date range if you can (you may have to do this once per month)
- Choose CSV or Excel or Spreadsheet format
- Click Download
- Open the downloaded file in Excel or another spreadsheet application
- Select the entire column of the charge names (they look like the grey box above)
- Copy the text in that column
- Paste that text in the box below
- Click "Check Charges"
If you have an American Express or Discover card you can enter your online credentials we'll load your charge names directly to check them for fraud.