Free Fraud Check
Cut and Paste your Charges
To check your charge names you can copy and paste them, one per line, into the box below. Your pasted text should look like this:
PANERA BREAD #688 TROY MI
STARBUCKS CORP00034140 KIRKLAND WA
TARGET 00024653 SAN DIEGO CA
AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA
Do not include any dates, amounts, or any personal information. Just the charge names as above.
Show detailed instructions » Hide detailed instructions«
Instructions to download your statement will vary from credit card to credit card; this is a general outline.
- Log into your credit card account
- Click View Statement (or Account Activity or Transactions or Whatever)
- Click Download (or download statement or whatever)
- Choose the maximum date range if you can (you may have to do this once per month)
- Choose CSV or Excel or Spreadsheet format
- Click Download
- Open the downloaded file in Excel or another spreadsheet application
- Select the entire column of the charge names (they look like the grey box above)
- Copy the text in that column
- Paste that text in the box below
- Click "Check Charges"
OPTION 2 (American Express and Discover only)
If you have an American Express or Discover card you can enter your online credentials we'll load your charge names directly to check them for fraud.
Your credentials are transmitted securely and then cleared after querying. No personal information will be collected. Your card will never be charged.