I contacted my bank fraud division because I did not charge over $1500.00 to Dell.
DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
What is it?
I have a charge from DMI* DELL CORP B FOR $406.09 i HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANY COMPUTER EQUIPMENT ON LINE USING MY CREDIT CARD, i CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY SUPPORTING LINKS OR REFERENCES.
I have a company paid P Card showing a $98.34 charge on 6/15/16, however I never received a paid receipt for it. I ordered 1 ea. Black Toner for my Dell 2134cn printer. I used my Corp Visa Card. Federal Signal Corporation Ken Cardoza 15 Middleground Road Ocala, FL 34482
Can you please email me a receipt?
I got this charge and it's from the Dell Computer Company specifically the Employee Purchase Program. It's a fraudulent charge because I never worked with Dell or a company that deals with Dell - it was made from Texas by TIO COLEMAN. Whoever they are, you better watch your step.
My charge statement says DMI* DELL HIGHER EDUC. It's legitimate. I just purchased a new computer and monitor. I believe it refers to the fact that the salesperson gave me a Friends & Family discount for being a loyal customer after I told him I purchased my last computer from Dell.
Likely it's a charge for a key board or an adapter. I received a second wireless keyboard and thought they had duplicated my order, which they had but billed for it later.Dell uses outside suppliers that might not be in sync with the home company.
Also Appears on Statements As
- CHKCARDDMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
- CHECKCARD DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
- POS Debit DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
- POS PUR DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
- POS PURCH DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
- POS PURCHASE DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
- POS REFUND DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
- PRE-AUTH DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
- PENDING DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
- Visa Check Card DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE MC
- Misc. Debit DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE
- CHKCARD DMI* DELL BUS ONLINE