Charge showed up on my bank account from MDc"Allrecipes. I didn't order anything from them. Need this taken off of my account immediately
What is it?
I have no supporting link to show as I have never heard of this company who somehow got my credit card info and placed a charge on my account. It has just been reported to www.ic3.gov, the FBI's internet Crime Division, of which I work for. I do not read magazines. I have NEVER in my 43 years as much as thought about any type of magazine subscription. If someone sees this, report Fraud, cancel your card and hope you have a good company like Cap One who will handle this. I keep a fraud Alert on my account, which is free by the way, with all 3 Credit Bureaus and yesterday was day 91. Each alert is 90 days. Someone is trolling for that one minute they can get in. 1-800-525-6285 to place a fraud alert. Don't waste money for cons like life alert. This is all they do. It will send the alert to all 3 bureaus. As soon as you get your confirmation number, HANG UP, thats when they try to get you to talk to someone to sale you useless crap.
Also Appears on Statements As
- CHKCARDMDC*ALLRECIPES MAG
- CHECKCARD MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG
- POS Debit MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG
- POS PUR MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG
- POS PURCH MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG
- POS PURCHASE MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG
- POS REFUND MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG
- PRE-AUTH MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG
- PENDING MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG
- Visa Check Card MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG MC
- Misc. Debit MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG
- CHKCARD MDC*ALLRECIPES MAG