Happend to me as well in Baltimore, home of Under Armour. Two separate charges shipped to an address in Baltimore. Capital One refuses , so far, to reverse the charges, stating the scammer used all the info on my card.
UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
What is it?
I called the Under Armour customer service line and was told that the 1 dollar charge is just a test authorization to make sure the account given is good. It would be returned back to me if the account given worked. Hope this helps anyone seeing this one dollar charge after purchasing from UA.com
Had a $1.00 charge to my card as pending from UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT . Contacted CC company and they have removed. Now having to get new card. What a pain. $1.00 not much but may be an indication of things to come. Glad I caught it and they catch those doing this. Always check your card.
$770+ charges in 6 days. never shopped there. this is credit/debit card fraud. I don't believe it is from: http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/outlet I am interested in speaking to others who may have had this show up on their accounts. Perhaps we can find out where our cards were compromised?
Just had a single charge from this company hit my bill within the past hour or so for over $1,000.00 - We have a fraud protection system which is investigating this. Once we get more information we will post it here. If anyone else has any information it would be helpful. Daisy Mae, did you get any other information?
I did not make this purchase I was looking at my statement and seen this charge which isn't mine
Also Appears on Statements As
- CHKCARDUNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
- CHECKCARD UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
- POS Debit UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
- POS PUR UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
- POS PURCH UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
- POS PURCHASE UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
- POS REFUND UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
- PRE-AUTH UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
- PENDING UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
- Visa Check Card UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT MC
- Misc. Debit UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT
- CHKCARD UNDER ARMOUR DIRECT VIRT