Mine was a legitimate charge from Baseballexpress.com
TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-482 US
Also Appears on Statements As "TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX"
What is it?
you have charge my account twice i am reporting this to police and my bank
This company issues 3 fraudulent charges on a card I had only used one other time.
They attempted to charge $299.95 to my Visa, but were stopped by Chase Bank.
A charge appeared on my visa card for 424.70 from Team Express Int. I never made this charge. Called my bank and the phone number they show on the charge is the same one as above. Now I have to be reissued a new card because of this fraud activity! Glad I check my bank acct daily to see what is on it.
Fruad, posted to my card, dont know how or when they got the number, it hasnt been used and is sitting in safe
My credit card company notified me that this company tried to put a fraudulent charge of $8,400 on my card. Luckily the credit card company blocked this attempted charge and has issued us new cards.
We would love to hear from you!
If you have a question please check our FAQs. If you still can't find an answer, no problem, there are a number of ways you can contact us!
800.937.4824 (toll free) 7am - 11pm CST— Monday-Friday, Saturday-8am CST - 4pm CST, closed Sunday
Live Chat hours: 8am CST -6pm CST Monday - Friday By Mail:
Team Express 5750 Northwest Pky, Ste. 100 San Antonio, TX 78249-3374 Phone: 210.348.7000 Fax: 210.525.9339
BEWARE this company will charge you if they get your credit card number in their hands. They tried to bill me over $100.
They tried to charge my credit card but my bank stopped them on time.
These guys charged my card but I've never done business with them. I'm reporting them to the authorities. Not cool.
This is part of a VIRUS / call scam. They infect your computer with a virus and the screen tells you to call an 800 number. They charge you to "remove" the virus. Its all a scam. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS . they scammed $453.00 from a friend of mine and VISA GAVE THEM THE MONEY! after he filed a scam report with the bank! He LOST the money because they convinced him to give the credit card to them over the phone!!! Basically holding the computer hostage to get it.
BEWARE ! DO NOT CALL ANY PHONE NUMBERS THAT POP UP ON YOUR COMPUTER!
Call a local computer repair shop you can go to if this happens to you.
By the way this all happened on an APPLE MACBOOK! So it can happen to ANY computer!
I did not make this charge
Just found this charge on a company card! Called Bank and reported it immediately.
Also Appears on Statements As
- team express internet 800-937-4824 TX USD
- TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-482 US
- TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET
- CHKCARDTEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX
- CHECKCARD TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX
- POS Debit TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX
- POS PUR TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX
- POS PURCH TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX
- POS PURCHASE TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX
- POS REFUND TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX
- PRE-AUTH TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX
- PENDING TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX
- Visa Check Card TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX MC
- Misc. Debit TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX
- CHKCARD TEAM EXPRESS INTERNET 800-937-4824 TX